Thursday, October 11, 2012

Frank Sinatra


So I'm down and so I'm out, but so are many others
So I feel like tryin' to hide my head 'neath these covers
Life is like the seasons after winter comes the spring
So I'll keep this smile awhile, and see what tomorrow brings
I've been told and I believe that life is meant for livin'
And even when my chips are low, there's still some left for givin'
I've been many places maybe not as far as you
So I think I'll stay awhile, and see if some dreams come true
There isn't much that I have learned through all my foolish years
Except that life keeps runnin' in cycles, first there's laughter, then those tears


 This song resonated with me a bit. Seems to me that not only am I feeling like the fly on the bottom of the wagon wheel, but so are many others. I really have it quite easy in comparison to a lot of people. Trying to hang in there...my attitude is slipping a lot. Prayers would be welcomed!

No comments:

Post a Comment