Friday, March 9, 2012

Life

Life is one difficult, painful, beautiful, blissful, exhausting, confusing, amazing, miracle. And even though billions of people have lived before us and have left us their wisdom about life we're all still figuring it all out for ourselves. There isn't a formula for it. It's messy. It hurts. It's stunning.

Thank you, Jesus, for life. For love. For all your gifts to me. For holding my hand as we walk together through life. For guiding me through this crazy experience of life that I couldn't get through without you. For delighting in me while I just stand confounded at this mystery that you know all the answers to and reveal to me little by little each day.

Psalm 37:23-24

New American Standard Bible (NASB)
23 The steps of a man are established by the LORD,
And He delights in his way.
24 When he falls, he will not be hurled headlong,
Because the LORD is the One who holds his hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment