Friday, February 8, 2013

In this thick of it.

Compared to New England's super blizzard that they are expecting, the snowfall we have had here is nothing to complain about. But I will be honest, I am sick of it all the same. It's not even that I don't like snow or cold weather. I really don't mind. It's the stress of it. Worrying if the roads will be clear. Worrying about missing class or having it interfere with work or worrying about getting stuck out in it. If we had better road maintenance it would be much more tolerable. There is still something appealing about this weather. Maybe hibernation just sounds appealing to me and that is what I want to do.

It does make studio days a bit more cozy. And nights a bit more quiet. I have been slowly catching up on my Downton Abbey, Ms. Marple, and Foyle's War episodes. I know. I'm an old lady. I miss the sunshine, but dance is a good beta-endorphin creator, so I'm hanging in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment