Sunday, February 3, 2013

I just haven't met him yet.

Valentines Day is just around the corner! Whoo! Single as always this time of year, but I still like Valentines day. Really, if it's a day to specifically honor love it shouldn't matter whether you have a significant other or not. I still feel overwhelmed by how much love is in my life regardless of the fact that there is no special guy in my life right now.

I get lonely sometimes though. I don't like to really talk about it because it seems like once you do people start trying to set you up with people and it's so awkward. While I appreciate the freedom I have in my singleness and the opportunity to do whatever I want I still want to settle down someday. So when I heard this song I felt so happy inside! Because it's about being single and waiting for that special person, but it's happy and therefore encouraging.
Michael Buble. I was never much of a fan of you, but you are winning me over.

No comments:

Post a Comment