Wednesday, February 13, 2013

February

car window
I have been in a bit of a funk these past two days. I guess I thought too much about the impending changes coming up that I got a bit anxious. I have to be thankful. It's the only way to be happy.

The sun came out to say hello the past couple of days. It was a welcome change from the dark and cold days we have been having. Also, today is the 13th of February which means we are almost halfway through the month. Which means winter is almost over!

Sometimes I feel sad about the fact that I don't have all the time in the world to do everything I want to do. Every opportunity you say yes to means you say no to others. I'm pretty young, but I already mourn the fact that life is too short to do everything.

On another note, this old lady has been really enjoying watching Masterpiece Mystery shows (Ms. Marple and Foyle's War) and listening to crooners. Dean Martin, Bing Crosby, and our modern day crooner Michael Buble. I will never understand why people listen to rap.

No comments:

Post a Comment