Sunday, August 5, 2012

It is well...it is well...it is well...

"My sin oh the bliss of this glorious thought! 
My sin, not in part but the whole, is nailed to the cross and I bear it no more! 
Praise the Lord! 
Praise the Lord, oh my soul!"

Trying to just say "it is well" while things can be rough and/or lonely. 
Trying to be thankful for the many blessings and much love that my Savior rains down on me through others and in my circumstances.
Trying to live joyfully. 
Trying to dwell on the fact that Christ loved me so much He died for me...everything in life is a gift. I don't live under condemnation anymore. That should make me overjoyed!

How is it that negativity can so easily drown out the miracles in life? My goal is to not let the minor things get me down and choke out the joy I should be experiencing, but sometimes that is just a bit difficult in the moment-by-moment parts of our day.

No comments:

Post a Comment