Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Arty.

 I've been sewing text blocks together lately. I need to cut some book board to finish binding them into books. Since I don't have a book making supply store nearby I am using the backs of old sketchbooks as book board. I'm pretty sure it's just a cheaper version of the real thing. Also, I'm using ribbon from the dollar spot at Target in place of twill tape. I think it's more fun.


My sculpture class starts next week. 30 hours of class a week plus regular work on top. That lasts for three weeks and then I have orientation for the international students that I am helping with. Then after that my classes start for the semester. I am starting to get nervous! I'm trying to stay positive that it will be the best semester yet! I usually love fall semesters. And this is finally my last fall semester. Perhaps ever! I hope. Of course, that leaves the question: "what comes after college?" Well, that is a whole new thing to think and worry about. But not yet. It will at least have to stay on the back burner of my mind until that time gets closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment