Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Flowery.

I really want to make some flower pins, headbands, brooches, etc to dress up outfits and hairdos. I have found a bunch of tutorials/ideas for different styles of headbands and flowers and wanted to post them here so they wouldn't get lost in my list of bookmarked websites.

Ruffled rosettes and dahlias from Kojo Designs...

Ruffled petal flowers from Two Shades of Pink...

Felt daffodils (my favorite flower) from While She Naps...

Ruffled, flowery headbands by Mary Jane and Galoshes...

These cool yo-yo bobby pin flowers by Sew Much Ado...

A use-up-your-scraps idea for a headbands by The Mother Huddle...

And finally a pleated flower tutorial from Craftaholics Anonymous.

A few other non-flower-related-but-cool-nonetheless posts I found are here, here and here.

Over and out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment