Sunday, January 4, 2015

It's a Marshmallow World in the Winter



 It snowed this morning! It happened while I was at work. And I just happened to get out really early today and realized I had enough time to go for a walk before getting ready for church. So I stopped at the little park and took a little stroll in it. It wasn't windy so it didn't feel as cold as it has lately and the snow looked like someone had shaken it from a sugar shaker.

I still have no idea why I live in this little town. I have no idea if this is where God is putting me permanently or if it's just for a time, but I am so grateful to live in such a safe, clean, and beautiful place. There are so many spots nearby to go for a walk and to enjoy every season. It's not perfect and life isn't always easy no matter where you live, but this place is like a little haven. Of all the towns I've lived in this one is special and I'll always feel fondly for it.

PS: Dean Martin sings "It's a Marshmallow World In the Winter" so wonderfully. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment