Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Dear Spring,

Your blooms are lovely. I marvel at the beauty and delicacy and strength of the new plants growing and greeting the world. They add so much pleasure to my day. Winter was mild and enjoyable this year, but the warmth and color you add to my life these days is a welcome change from the multiple shades of brown and grey I've grown used to during the winter. Suddenly the world looks lively and fun again. It's like you're throwing a little party and inviting the world to join you. I love it!


There is only one thing you could do to make this season more pleasurable and that is:
KEEP YOUR POLLEN TO YOURSELF! For reals, you're simultaneously charming me and making me too ill to go out and enjoy you. You're a little bit bad for me, Spring.

Love,
Gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment