Thursday, March 12, 2015

The White House



The last few places I've lived (with roommates that is) have always ended up with names...in China Jessica and I lived in the 504...which was basically our room number. In WV my roommates called our place The Grouse House because one of the girls left grouse bones in the fridge which she intended to use for a Native American Studies project. At this residence we call ourselves The White House. Because our house is white (bet ya didn't see that one coming!). A few weeks ago there was a rare occasion where 3 of the 4 of us were home and I got all excited and domestic (for once) and made dinner and set the table all fancy. I think I would have done it anyway, but having the girls there to participate in dinner made it special and inspired me to go all out. I think we should have more regularly scheduled roommate dinners.
Speaking of my cohorts...

I'm thankful for them! :) I always luck out in the roommate department. God blesses me with good gal friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment