Tuesday, January 15, 2013

It's the end of the world as we know it...and I feel fine.

Last semester begins...now! Well, yesterday actually. But I only had one class yesterday and it wasn't a major class. It was actually a dance class! Yay! I'm so excited to go back to my first love of dancing. I intend to take dance classes about 4 days a week (if I can find my student ID to get back into the gym!).

But today was my first day of my last semester of art classes and I got text messages from 3 graduated classmates wishing me well and asking how things went. It made my day. This experience is coming to an end, but boy have I got a lot of relationships, memories, and hopefully skills to take with me when I leave here!

Last night I talked to a friend from high school for over 2 hours on the phone. It was so good to catch up with her. We hadn't talked in about 3 years and there was so much to talk about. First day of classes always makes me so nervous and jittery so it was so good to have conversations with friends and texts from classmates who have finished school and are on the other side. Encouragement came right when I needed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment