Friday, November 30, 2012

Little Crazy

Things around here are a little crazy! Days are too short with too much to do. Next week is dead week at school...which is supposed to mean things are going to be quiet and teachers won't give finals that week. But art students find dead week to be killer (like that pun?) because EVERYTHING is pretty much due so teachers can have portfolios or projects graded and returned (they don't want to keep your stuff. It's not like a test that they can file or shred when they've finished with it.) by finals week. Every morning when I wake up my body really hurts. I keep pulling late nights at school and managing long days. But the more tired I become the more unproductive I become. So it's a vicious cycle.

Anyway. My roommate picked up on this and left me a note. Thanks roommate! I needed that!

Hopefully I'll have good projects to post here soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment