Sunday, November 25, 2012

A night at the ballet!

A few weekends ago I went to see a ballet performance of The Snow Queen with some friends.
We got dinner together first at a local Chinese restaurant.
My beautiful Asian friends.
The performance was great! The majority of the performers were from a local dance school and the community, but there were special guests from a dance company based in Pittsburgh with dancers who were from Russia or had been on Avatar. The Reindeer was my favorite, but it was all great!
While taking this photo my friend Meng Lei said, we are one Korean and three and a half Chinese girls. I loved visiting with them. I love that she identified me with them. I am so grateful for the chance to be friends with these lovely girls. :)

1 comment:

  1. i wanna go to a ballet. :( the pictures are pretty! glad you were able to grab a little fun. Xx

    ReplyDelete