Thursday, April 9, 2015

A Shamrock drop

My friend Hope and I decided that in honor of St. Patrick's day we were going to celebrate by writing Irish blessings and cheesy things like "(sham)rock on" on paper shamrocks and leave them all over our main street.

We got really excited about it and wrote a hash tag on the back in the hopes that whoever found them would share a photo. In the end no one did, and it's likely that no one paid any attention to them. But it was such a fun way to get out and do something for a holiday that I never celebrate. And it gave me that excitement that a good art project used to give me. While this wasn't an art project, we have hopes of going bigger next year and doing a major shamrock drop downtown. Maybe we could start a tradition...I'll take any excuse for hanging out with friends. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment