Monday, June 25, 2012

Work out

Sometimes I go to the gym with my roommate. If she didn't make me go work out I probably wouldn't go at all, so I'm grateful that she's motivated.

I have a pretty simple workout: bike and treadmill. Sometimes I run in intervals on the treadmill. I used to hate it, but I'm coming around to it. However, especially while on the treadmill all I want to do is dance. I get the iPod going and want to run and skip and twirl and sing whatever I'm listening to as loud as I can. I don't though because then everyone would know I was insane. Not to mention, I'd look like an idiot.

That would be my workout of choice though.

Sometimes when I'm home alone I sing and dance in my kitchen. We got new floors that are so pretty. I want to dance on them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment